Danny de Gracia, a columnist with the Washington Times, was good enough to pick up a copy of my novel, finish it in two days, and then contact me about doing an interview. We talked about the apocalypse, generational theory, and – of course – motorcycles. Go check it out here.
As I Walk These Broken Roads
Toss some coins in the jar
Andro-plus Testosterone Cream
The Red Ginseng Store
Fully mature imported Ginseng, from our friend Giovanni Dannato of Forward Base B.
Karl Ushanka’s Glorious Hat!
About the Author
- Anonymous on Science Fiction and Fantasy: They Don’t Mix Well
- Monroe Ficus on Taking a fortnight off
- Who is allowed to define acceptable discourse about religion? | vulture of critique on Psychopaths & The Illuminati [Video]
- Moishe on Psychopaths & The Illuminati [Video]
- Jose C Silva on Psychopaths & The Illuminati [Video]