After writing my last post I was trying to explain it to a co-worker – explain how there are basically three life choices us Men have today, and how none of them will pan out in the long term. I realized that this was a post in itself, delineating these three choices and why they all suck… only to check my RSS feed and see that somebody beat me to it. The options we have: 1) The Blue Pill: Play along with the system. 2) MRM: Fight the current legal system for equal rights from within the system. 3) Game/MGTOW:...
Support My Patreon
As I Walk These Broken Roads
My full-length documentary on GamerGate, Social Justice, Marxists, Narcissism, and Anita Sarkeesian.
The Bad Audio Hour Podcast Archive
Hosted on SoundCloud, airing every Wednesday. Intro music by the talented Matt Baldoni! Note: currently on hiatus.
Toss some coins in the jar
Visit the donations page.
Karl Ushanka’s Glorious Hat!
About the Author
- A Review of Roosh’s “Free Speech Isn’t Free”
- Donald Trump, Pat Buchanan, and the Culture War Speech
- Subliminal Messages in Advertising Part 1
- The Broken Relationships of Star Trek: The Next Generation (In Depth Analysis Ep 2)
- Illness without Etiology: Perpetuating Social Dysfunction and Leviathan’s Bloody Tithe
- A Review of Roosh’s “Free Speech Isn’t Free” on
- Game Versus the Reactosphere on
- The Logic of the Algorithm: the Existential Threat of Artificial Intelligence on
- The Broken Relationships of Star Trek: The Next Generation (In Depth Analysis Ep 2) on
- Why You Should Never Date a Girl With an Eating Disorder on