Back in the early days of the Internet, before Web 2.0, before the Androsphere, back when blogging was a dirty word, there was the Tucker Max Message Board. A nascent collection of Manly Men and ne’er do wells, with authors such as PhilaLawyer and Robert Greene, a large contingent of military men, a brilliant writers’ forum, Tucker’s writings on proto-game, and, of course, Yours Truly. The conversations on the Idiot Board (the TMMB’s /b/) were as hilarious as they were insightful (it’s where I first heard of Roissy), and it was an exciting place to be. There we were, a...
As I Walk These Broken Roads
Toss some coins in the jar
Andro-plus Testosterone Cream
Karl Ushanka’s Glorious Hat!
About the Author
- aneirian on Why You Should Never Date a Girl With an Eating Disorder
- umm on Why You Should Never Date a Girl With an Eating Disorder
- Lightning Round – 2013/12/11 | Free Northerner on The Hydra’s Eternal Rebellion
- Lightning Round – 2013/12/11 | Free Northerner on Living With Snake Eyes
- Obviously crazy on Why You Should Never Date a Girl With an Eating Disorder