Back in the early days of the Internet, before Web 2.0, before the Androsphere, back when blogging was a dirty word, there was the Tucker Max Message Board. A nascent collection of Manly Men and ne’er do wells, with authors such as PhilaLawyer and Robert Greene, a large contingent of military men, a brilliant writers’ forum, Tucker’s writings on proto-game, and, of course, Yours Truly. The conversations on the Idiot Board (the TMMB’s /b/) were as hilarious as they were insightful (it’s where I first heard of Roissy), and it was an exciting place to be. There we were, a...
Support My Patreon
As I Walk These Broken Roads
My full-length documentary on GamerGate, Social Justice, Marxists, Narcissism, and Anita Sarkeesian.
The Bad Audio Hour Podcast Archive
Hosted on SoundCloud, airing every Wednesday. Intro music by the talented Matt Baldoni! Note: currently on hiatus.
Toss some coins in the jar
Visit the donations page.
Karl Ushanka’s Glorious Hat!
About the Author
- A Review of Roosh’s “Free Speech Isn’t Free”
- Donald Trump, Pat Buchanan, and the Culture War Speech
- Subliminal Messages in Advertising Part 1
- The Broken Relationships of Star Trek: The Next Generation (In Depth Analysis Ep 2)
- Illness without Etiology: Perpetuating Social Dysfunction and Leviathan’s Bloody Tithe
- A Review of Roosh’s “Free Speech Isn’t Free” on
- Game Versus the Reactosphere on
- The Logic of the Algorithm: the Existential Threat of Artificial Intelligence on
- The Broken Relationships of Star Trek: The Next Generation (In Depth Analysis Ep 2) on
- Why You Should Never Date a Girl With an Eating Disorder on