Yeah, that’s it over there on the sidebar. -> As I Walk These Broken Roads is a post-apocalyptic science fiction novel about a soldier and a mechanic teaming up to try and survive in a degenerated world; a world that’s stopped moving forward, a world where the old tech is allowed to rust away over the years. It explores the ideas of brotherhood, social evolution, epistemology, and the nature of violence. This book was my first foray into fictional writing, started some six-or-seven years ago. It saw its genesis on the Tucker Max Message Board, where I had my ass...
As I Walk These Broken Roads
Toss some coins in the jar
The Red Ginseng Store
Fully mature imported Ginseng, from our friend Giovanni Dannato of Forward Base B.
Karl Ushanka’s Glorious Hat!
About the Author
- Dave H on Did Anita Sarkeesian fabricate her story about contacting the authorities?
- Is #GamerGate a right-wing movement? on Did Anita Sarkeesian fabricate her story about contacting the authorities?
- Robert What? on Malala Yousafzai: A Manufactured Paragon
- Y. Song on Malala Yousafzai: A Manufactured Paragon
- Yankee Sean on Malala Yousafzai: A Manufactured Paragon