Back in the early days of the Internet, before Web 2.0, before the Androsphere, back when blogging was a dirty word, there was the Tucker Max Message Board. A nascent collection of Manly Men and ne’er do wells, with authors such as PhilaLawyer and Robert Greene, a large contingent of military men, a brilliant writers’ forum, Tucker’s writings on proto-game, and, of course, Yours Truly. The conversations on the Idiot Board (the TMMB’s /b/) were as hilarious as they were insightful (it’s where I first heard of Roissy), and it was an exciting place to be. There we were, a...
As I Walk These Broken Roads
Toss some coins in the jar
Andro-plus Testosterone Cream
The Red Ginseng Store
Fully mature imported Ginseng, from our friend Giovanni Dannato of Forward Base B.
Karl Ushanka’s Glorious Hat!
About the Author
- Pagan-Hindu Unity and Pride Worldwide on Tinder: If You Stop Laughing, You’re Going to Cry
- Pagan-Hindu Unity and Pride Worldwide on Get Down Off Of Your Cross
- korben_manzarek on Tinder: If You Stop Laughing, You’re Going to Cry
- Bhruic on Moving at the Speed of Dark
- Marshallaw on Tinder: If You Stop Laughing, You’re Going to Cry