Back in the early days of the Internet, before Web 2.0, before the Androsphere, back when blogging was a dirty word, there was the Tucker Max Message Board. A nascent collection of Manly Men and ne’er do wells, with authors such as PhilaLawyer and Robert Greene, a large contingent of military men, a brilliant writers’ forum, Tucker’s writings on proto-game, and, of course, Yours Truly. The conversations on the Idiot Board (the TMMB’s /b/) were as hilarious as they were insightful (it’s where I first heard of Roissy), and it was an exciting place to be. There we were, a...
As I Walk These Broken Roads
A short film with Film Noir/ & Martial Arts elements.
Please rate it on IMDB.
Toss some coins in the jar
The Red Ginseng Store
Fully mature imported Ginseng, from our friend Giovanni Dannato of Forward Base B.
Karl Ushanka’s Glorious Hat!
About the Author
- Moishe on Daddy Government and the Corporate Boyfriend
- El on Why You Should Never Date a Girl With an Eating Disorder
- Kansas Snow Storm Road Trip Linkage | Freedom's Floodgates on Aurini’s Insight
- Davis M.J. Aurini on Daddy Government and the Corporate Boyfriend
- Al on Daddy Government and the Corporate Boyfriend