Back in the early days of the Internet, before Web 2.0, before the Androsphere, back when blogging was a dirty word, there was the Tucker Max Message Board. A nascent collection of Manly Men and ne’er do wells, with authors such as PhilaLawyer and Robert Greene, a large contingent of military men, a brilliant writers’ forum, Tucker’s writings on proto-game, and, of course, Yours Truly. The conversations on the Idiot Board (the TMMB’s /b/) were as hilarious as they were insightful (it’s where I first heard of Roissy), and it was an exciting place to be. There we were, a...
As I Walk These Broken Roads
Toss some coins in the jar
The Red Ginseng Store
Fully mature imported Ginseng, from our friend Giovanni Dannato of Forward Base B.
Karl Ushanka’s Glorious Hat!
About the Author
- #GamerGate Victory Conditions, and an Update on #TheSarkeesianEffect
- Malala Yousafzai: A Manufactured Paragon
- Update on Anita Sarkeesian’s accusations of impropriety against the SFPD/FBI #GamerGate
- Did Anita Sarkeesian fabricate her story about contacting the authorities?
- The First Principles of Fighting Enemies Inside the Gate
- Logan on An Epidemic of Low Testosterone
- xxvz on #GamerGate Victory Conditions, and an Update on #TheSarkeesianEffect
- Lena Dunham And The Hollowness Of Millennial Girls on Tinder: If You Stop Laughing, You’re Going to Cry
- tyu12 on #GamerGate Victory Conditions, and an Update on #TheSarkeesianEffect
- #Gamergate: The Biggest Scandal You Might Not Have Heard About and Why Many Want It to Just Go Away - NEWS | Phones | Nigeria Science | Technology |Computers on Did Anita Sarkeesian fabricate her story about contacting the authorities?